Aastha Gill Live In Bangalore
Aastha Gill, The stunning voice behind Bollywoods major chartbusters like Proper Patola, DJ Waley Babu, Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai, Buzz and her latest release - Saara India will be performing live for Bangalore at Opus Club, Sarjapur. She has already taken Bollywood Music Industry by storm and it’s time she takes Bangaloreup for a musical ride. So now you know where you have to be this Saturday, 29th June. This is going to be ONE BIG PARTY. Early Bird tickets are out now. Grab them before we are sold out.
Name of the Artist (s): Aastha Gill
Aastha Gill is an Indian Playback Singer from Delhi. She is best known as a playback singer in Hindi films. Her Bollywood playback singing career began with the party song “Dhup Chik” with entertainer Raftaar and Badshah from the movie Fugly in 2014. She followed it up with songs like “Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai” from the movie Khoobsurat with Badshah. She also has a single titled DJ Waley Babu. Her latest track with Badshah is called Nain.
Terms & Conditions:
- Age limit 21+ only.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) would not be entertained.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- This ticket needs to be produced at the venue gate for entry to the event.
- Entry strictly on a Profile basis. Smart casuals.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend any part of the event if necessary at any time.
- The Organiser will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by guests, or loss, or damage to their personal property as a result of the event.
- Guests should make their own arrangements with respect to personal insurance & travel insurance.
- Organising and financing travel are the responsibility of the guests.
- Organisers are not responsible for healthcare, dental and ambulance services during the event. The organisers accept no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for personal injury, death, loss or damage to property of guests however caused or arising.
- We may use photographs taken at the Event in publicity and marketing materials, including use on our website. Your attendance in the Event may mean that you are featured in such photographs and you are deemed not to object to taking such photographs as detailed above.
- In case of cancellation of the Event, we will endeavor to inform all guests before the event is due to take place, although please be aware that this is always not possible.
- The organisers reserve the right in their absolute discretion, to cancel your booking where need be due to circumstances outside their control (including, but not limited to situations where sufficient numbers have not booked for the Event or cancel the Event).
- In both the above cases we shall intimate the next possible date of the Event. The Organiser will not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport cost, etc.
- In the event of war, fire, strike, lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance, weather condition or any unforeseen circumstances, the Organiser accepts no responsibility for loss of money incurred by the guests due to cancellation or modification of the Event.
- All legal matters will be governed by the Kolkata jurisdiction. Any dispute arising from, or related to, the Event shall be subjected to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Kolkata.