SixSigma Pro SMART, a proud member of the Quality Council of India presents 32 hours of comprehensive classroom contact + 28 hours of live online reinforcement program in Data Analytics & Machine Learning
- The 32 hours of classroom course begins by providing a refresher on the basic statistical concepts. Introduces the participants to R(one of the best tools used for Data Analytics). It further explains the data science concepts in a very intuitive and easy to understand way.
- The course is taught by expert faculty from the industry. Case study based pedagogy and real world examples from the industry help build strong conceptual foundation for participants.
- The concepts are practiced in R to give hands on experience to the participants in order to build their confidence while applying the concepts in their own business scenarios
of popular predictive modeling
and data mining
Additional 28 hours of reinforcement through live online instructor led sessions and practice exercises over and above the classroom contact program helps participants attain proficiency in all covered topics.
Who can attend?
- Working professionals across industries who always want to remain in demand
- Consultants, Business Intelligence & Process Excellence Professionals
- MBA & Engineering students who want to be a step ahead of their peers
- Organizations that see value in their data and are ready to up skill their employees
- Course Module Participant Copy
- Certificate & Participant Logo to enrich your profile on Social Media
- Project support and Certification post training
- Tea/coffee and Lunch for all days of classroom sessions
Terms & conditions -
(i) This is a three month course with four full( 9 am to 6 pm) days of contact sessions, attendance is mandatory for all four days. (ii) Registrations fee once paid will not be refundable/adjustable/transferable in any form. (iii) This course is meant for individuals who are beginners in the area of Data Analytics. (iv) For all days of contact sessions participants are required to bring their own laptop with mobile internet connection. (v) The dates, times and venues advertised are provisional but we will use reasonable endeavours to adhere to these. However, for circumstances beyond our reasonable control in the event of a change or cancellation we will make reasonable endeavours to notify you and offer you an alternative. If you do not accept an alternative we shall refund fees paid for the original booking and you agree that we shall incur no further liability whatsoever as a result of the cancellation.