Ulearn System’s Offer Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification Training Course
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) is a 2-day course that covers the principles and processes relating to the Scrum framework, and teaches the role of the Scrum Master in enterprises and organizations. This course is a combination of lessons and team-oriented exercises, and teaches the basics of the Scrum and Agile movement.
Enroll for Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification Training Course
We deliver Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Training in classroom and live online classroom modes.
· 2 Days Intensive Classroom / Online Training & Exam (16 Hrs)
· Pre-Assessment Questions (Soft Copy) ; Course Material (Hard Copy)
· Pass Guarantee — If you fail the exam, we will pay the exam fee to retake the exam
· Latest Curriculum — Sessions are based on latest version of Scrum Guide
· Training delivered by the most experienced and seasoned faculty
· Pay Once — Attend sessions (any number of times)*
· Professional Development Units (PDUs) — Attendees are eligible to apply for 16 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications.
· PSM Certification is valid for lifetime.
· Convenient Weekday/Weekend PSM Certification Training schedules
PSM Exam Prep Certification Training Course Description
· Clear understanding of the roles of Professional Scrum Master .
· Act as Scrum Masters for Scrum Teams and engage with stakeholders for clear understanding of servant-leadership.
· Bring advantages of Scrum tools and techniques to organization projects by leading and motivating enterprise team of Scrum specialists.
· Acquire and adapt to comprehensions of prime roles, aspects, and features of Scrum.
· Learn to take on challenges and the techniques to settle conflicts.
· Apply Scrum methodology to real world projects.
· Increase the efficiency of Scrum
· Helping the team to stay focused and follow the rules, to reach consensus and removing obstacles and distractions.
· Scrum Basics
· Scrum Theory
· Scrum Framework and Meetings
· Scrum and Change
· Scrum and Total Cost of Ownership
· Scrum Teams
· Scrum Planning
· Scaling Scrum