India’s Premier Food Festival,
The Grub Fest is back once again!
With a quintessential blend of restaurants, distinguished chefs along with some of the leading entertainment artistes of the country, The Grub Fest aims to present the best that the city has to offer. Block your calendars & get ready to #GetGrubbed.
Delectable food, uncontrollable fun and unparalleled entertainment- all come together under one roof at The Grub Fest, India’s most renowned culinary affair on 6th, 7th and 8th of April. This year’s edition makes its way back to the capacious Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in the national capital, the Grub home-ground with 150 exhibitors showcasing some of the most celebrated restaurants, distinguished chefs along with the best artists in the country. This year, the Grub Fest is bigger and better; bringing together the best the city has to offer.
THE HIGHLIGHTS :
- Restaurant exhibitors: Include prominent names like Baking Bad, iHOP, Wok to Walk, Big Yellow Door, Cj’s Fresh, Fat lulu’s, Ministry of Beer, Pretty Baked, The Funnel HillCreamery, Uncle Jack’s, Unplugged Courtyard, WAFL and many more.
- The Grub Star: Introducing The Grub Star Access, a luxury food and dining experience giving each recipient the access to make them feel like a VIP with express entry, exclusive lounge and bar along with VIP Washrooms.
- Grub Street: The Lifestyle Zone where one can find upcoming brands selling fashion accessories, pop up shops, gifts etc.
- Grub Market: A market dedicated to packed products, fresh produce, organic products and an assortment of delicious homemade delicacies specially crafted for the Delhi edition.
- The Grub Arena: The entertainment quotient at Grub Fest always features some of the most prominent artists from around the country. The Grub Arena will witness artist performances, on-stage games and much more that will undoubtedly leave audiences mesmerized. The festival highlights some of Bollywoods top artists; Guru Randhawa, with his array of chartbuster songs including Lahore, Suit Suit, High rated Gabru, Rani and many more with over 100K views on youtube. DJ Frenzy, internationally renowned music producer, all the way from London, would also be performing his special mash-ups of Bhangra and mainstream Pop chart hits, adding to the energy of the festival. Jasmine Sandlers of Illegal Weapon fame, additionally, adds excitement to the line up of male performers. Debuting in bollywood with his popular song, Humsafar, Akhil Sachdeva is expected to fill the night with melody and bring the audiences together for a festival to remember.
- iSkate ring: Grub Fest makes beating the heat this April easy! iSkate, an exclusive ice-skating arena is one of the star attractions of the festival where one can strap on a pair of roller skates and wheel away their worries.
- Edinger Beer Garden: Sit back and enjoy the vibe with chilled beer at the Edinger Beer Garden, the picnic area dedicated to unwinding after a long day at The Grub Fest.
- Absolute and Jameson bars: Grub fest is setting up Absolute and Jameson bars where mixologists will be creating special concoctions to keep everyone’s spirits up.
- The Grub Theatre: The theatre will witness IPL screenings and culinary demos in an interactive session featuring chefs like Sarah Todd and Kelvin from Bastian Mumbai.
- The Juke Box- Co created by Bangin Beats, The Juke box provides a platform for young talented artists and DJs to showcase their skills and gives them an opportunity to reach out the audiences attending The Grub Fest.