Trekk to Karnatakas Tallest Peak Mullaiyangiri and beat the heat @ the coolest waterfalls this summer.
Places Included in the Event:
2. Kavikal Gandi
3. Jhari Water Falls
4. Baba Budan Giri Hills
5. Z-point (View Point)
6. Belur / Halebeedu (Optional)
1. Depart from Bengaluru – 11.30 PM
1. Arrive to Chikmagaluru 6.30 AM
2. Check-in to Campsite, Fresh up, have breakfast.
3. Head towards Jhari Water Falls – Trek 2 kms (one side)
3. Return to Campsite – Have lunch.
4. Estate-walk for about an hour or Relax.
5. Post Lunch head towards Baba Budan Giri Hills (2 kms one side)
6. Capture views of Deep valleys
7. Enjoy sunset from Hill top.
8. Back to Campsite, fresh up, campfire, barbique (have fun activities).
9. Dinner served, Knock off in tents.
1. Fresh up Have breakfast @ Campsite and checkout
2. Head towards Kavikal Gandi View point (Horse-Shoe View point, approx 50 stairs for Magnificent View)
3. Head towards Mullaiyangiri Peak (Karnataka’s tallest Peak @ 6330 ft) Trek for 3 kms one side)
4. Back to Chikmagaluru town, have lunch, visit Belur / Halebeedu (optional).
5. Head towards Bengaluru, reach by 9 PM
Event Cost with Transport: INR.3100/-
1. Stay @ Campsite
2. Sightseeing (guide)
3. Tents on 3 / 4 Sharing
4. Breakfast -2, Lunch-1, Dinner-1
Not Included in Package:
1. (Lunch and Dinner on Day 2 is not included in the package)
1. Alcohol not allowed during the event.
2. Adventurous trip does not come with luxury service.
3. Let’s help keep the nature clean, “Do Not Litter”.
Team OUTING ADDA